Monday, April 07, 2008

she is Hayne

...

hayne85: i visited muslim place with my boyfreind

hayne85: it was my second time

Dvan: so if i graduate, i can get my postgraduate here..

Dvan: where?

hayne85: wow

hayne85: in seoul

Dvan: o ya?

Dvan: then?

hayne85: unlike last year, before met you

hayne85: it was quite scare to me

hayne85: but this time

hayne85: it is more familiar

Dvan: more familiar??

hayne85: i don't scare muslime anymore

hayne85: bcuz of you

Dvan: hahahaha....

hayne85: hehe

...

Dvan and hayne, in Department of mass communication, UPD


I remember with this girl, hayne, my friend in comm. 141, mass media and society, at UPD. I forgot, maybe.. Almost 3 month we don’t do our ritual. Hahaha…chat at YM !!!. She said that she’s very busy with her study. Doing the test , to bcome a police officer or something…I dunno . hihihi. As I know that her major is criminology in korea. Its very hard competition. I miss u hayne !!!. I promise her to write something abt us. Its so funny when we realize that each of us hve a same problem…yup abt our English!!, but until now, we doing conversation VERY WELL !!. so, its not our noise anymore. There’r many way to reach the “commonsense” in communication. Hahahha. Even its part of intercultural communication. For the first time, hayne confess… , that…she’s scare with me. Hahahaha. She saying that statement in her presentation abt “journalism war”, I cant remember …abt Taliban??...ya, something like that… maybe dvan looks like a terrorist?? Dvan?? Can u imagine ?? hahahaha…Me ?? the cutest one!!..looks like a terrorist??? Hahahha….when hayne told me abt dat., I just lauging…but its for the first time, she said. Not for now.

And when my turn to presentation.hayne bring her digi. cam., (thax for u)…she just say..”its for documentation!, bcz this is ur last day ”.

just figure it out ? who's the photographer ??


...when we have a farewell party. I invite hayne, keisi, and kath to my room. Then, keisi and kath trying to wear my head scarf. They “ the maarteh girl”, wearing my head scarf and say that “ i am the abu sayef member”. Hahahaha….my funny friend!! And when hayne do the same with them, ouwww….she’s very cute..korean girl with the scarf in her head. Hahaha..(hope keisi still keep that pic.).

Hayne,,do u still remember with our diner (hahaha), in the building in front of Film institute ? (am I right?) . u just order a tiny cake (hihihi do the diet , huh?), and me ?? with lovely fried fish and very delicious rice (Rice !!! finally I found u !!). Whoaaaa…!!

There so many story I wanna tell more. Hayne, I’ll visit ur website. Promise (inshaAllah)…

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP